Boston Weekends

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Secret Boston and Lisa Johnson Fitness!


If you have yet to sign up, you should join Secret Boston Facebook group. They have killer fans and a very active page. Secret Boston encourages their fans to promote their businesses, share their favorite spots in the city, and even asks daily questions like where are you eating lunch today? My favorite part of the group is their weekly promo contests! This is where I won 3 private Modern Pilates sessions with Lisa Johnson Fitness!

Lisa Johnson is a fitness guru. Her knowledge in the world of health and wellness is fascinating. She shares all of her insights on her fab website. The site includes recipes, tips and workouts for a healthy, happy and fit lifestyle. I enjoyed spending time at her award winning Modern Pilates studio last week. I am in the best shape of my life, and her instructor still pushed me past my limit. It was a great experience with visible results and did I mention FUN?

HINT: Mention Boston Weekends Blog and receive 3 private 60 minute sessions for $99.00 at any of their 3 studios!

Brookline Studio
Phone: 617-232-1010
1285 Beacon Street
Brookline, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment